Re: looking for a MIPS box for testing

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 12:45:29PM -0700, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has a MIPS box and would either be willing to
> allow me access to it or check into why Jabber fails to start on it.

I have an Indy R5000 w/ 64M RAM sitting around.

If you want an account send me a private gpg-signed message.
Provided your key has a trustworthy signature, I'll send you
login data in an encrypted answer.

Regards
. Siggy

--
read on #debian.de on 19.02.2004 (translation by me):
18:06:51 <Wulf> is there a puzzle game around where I have a photo