Re: your email to Tech Support Guy

Thank you for your recent email to Tech Support Guy.  However, due to the incredible number of emails we receive, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY... yet.  So that we might better handle incoming messages, please follow these directions:

1. Are you asking a tech support question?  If so, you MUST post your question on the web site - NOT email it.  Please visit http://forums.techguy.org/help/

2. Are you having trouble registering, activating your username, or posting for the first time?  Email welcome@techguy.org and be sure to include, at the very least: (1) your username and (2) the exact text of any error you're receiving.

3. Are you making a suggestion?  If you're suggesting a way to improve the site, please post it.  See http://forums.techguy.org/help/

4. Are you making a donation?  If you wish to donate to the Tech Support Guy site, visit http://www.helponthe.net/how2help/ or contact donate@helponthe.net

5. Is there a problem on the site?  If you've come across something that's inappropriate or needs the attention of a moderator, visit http://forums.techguy.org/help/ and click on the "Report" button at the bottom of the list that appears on the left.

6. If you want to sell me something or let me know about "the chance of a lifetime" please email idontlikespammers@helponthe.net

If the purpose of your email was not covered in one of the six areas above, you can email techguy@cermak.com.  However, technical support questions sent to that address WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

Thanks very much for your understanding,
The Auto-Responder
www.HelpOnThe.Net