Re: Python or Perl for a Debian maintainance project?

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [ blah blah blah ]
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory '/tmp/fileag3TSg'

== Python *unhandled* exception back trace obfuscated by your
   [ blah blah blah ]

> Failed to open scratch file '/tmp/fileag3TSg' (something deleted it in mid-run?) at moo line x.

Looks to me like a *handled* exception. Or does Perl really say all and
by itself the "something deleted it in mid-run?" bit?

If not, you are comparing apples and oranges. If it does, I really
wonder what other funny error messages it has in his spool. Would be yet
another nice idea to throw at fortune.

--
Florent