Re: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't beingaccepted.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 10:24:08AM +0100, Bernd S. Brentrup wrote:

> > Well, official Debian project machines are usually hosted within the
> > *.debian.org namespace. buildd.net is obviously not within that namespace.
> > But maybe I can put it in the FAQ on buildd.net...
> Well, if a polite request isn't honored, let me state it clearer:
> % lynx -dump http://www.buildd.net/ | head -n 4
> !   Welcome to the Debian autobuild system.
> What the heck gives you any right for this statement? You're only
> using data from the Debian autobuild system.

The fact that you can consider this as a view to the Debian autobuild
system.

> Your suggestion to put a note in the FAQ seems just in line with your
> other articles in this way too long thread.

Nobody forces you to read this thread nor to visit buildd.net. You can
instead browse all available information on buildd.debian.org.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/