Re: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't beingaccepted.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 07:36:20AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:53:05PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>
> > > But the basic information is indeed
> > >obtained from the $arch-all.txt from buildd.d.o.
> > Sounds rather like a Not-Invented-Here reply.  *sigh*  Oh well, thanks for
> > pointing out problems yet again.
>
> Well, the data I used is surely not invented here, but the general
> information layout of the page is indeed invented by the m68k port, namely
> Rick Younie. :) But that's mentioned in the buildd.net FAQ as well... ;)

While I certainly don't agree with your conclusions, let me express
my gratitude for your donation. But please change the 1st sentence
to make clear that your site is not an official Debian one even to
the uninitiated.

Thanks
. Siggy