Re: Packaging _still_ wasteful for many large packages

In article <[🔎] 20040217094103.GA22720@riva.ucam.org> you write:
>On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 12:43:31AM +0100, Nicolas Boullis wrote:
>> There are other ones, if you want to give them a look: clue, cmix,
>> digikam, etherboot, fenris, freefem3d, gibraltar-bootcd, gnat-gdb,
>> mindi, nasm, powermanga, squid, wine-doc, xffm4, ebook-dev-kde20,
>> ipadic, parmedis, pdp11-unix-v6 and pdp11-unix-v7.
>It doesn't look like you filtered out Architecture: all - wine-doc is
>one such, for instance.

It should have been, but the one in the list is

which ic clearly wrong (see the i386). It's also not in sid, so I'm
not going to be posting a bug about it here.

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...