Re: DELAYED queue on gluck operative

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:28:23PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> A fellow DD of mine wondered if the DELAYED queue had been fixed.  To
> the best of my knowledge, it hasn't, so I decided to write my own
> instead.  It's now active and ought to work.

(...)

To the best of my knowledge, one essential feature of delayed upload is
the ability to cancel such an upload. Such that a delayed upload is
something like: "If you don't do anyting, that will happen, but if you
_are_ about to fix it soon, and want it your way, you can cancel it."

>From 4.8.1, dev reference: "That leaves the corresponding number of days
for the maintainer to react and upload another fix themselves if they
are not completely satisfied with the NMU. _Alternatively they can
remove the NMU._"

Of course you, Tollef Fog Heen, can cancel, but not anyone else.

--Jeroen
(no DD by the way)

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar