Re: sylpheed{,-claws} still being maintained?

From: claws@thewildbeast.co.uk (Paul)
To: sylpheed-claws-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

Whilst the transition to a new maintainer for the official
debian repository for Sylpheed and Sylpheed-Claws is going
through the processes, I have made available an unofficial
repository for Debian Unstable. The repository contains
i386 binary packages and source packages for Sylpheed 0.9.9
and Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.9claws. These packages have been
created by Ricardo Mones Lastra, who will become the new
official Debian maintainer.

Add the following lines to your sources.list:

deb http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/debian/ unstable main

deb-src http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/debian/ unstable main

best regards

Paul