On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:40:31 -0600, Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> said:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 04:58:52AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:22:23 -0600, Chris Cheney
>> <ccheney@cheney.cx> said:
>> > Even if you are a DD unless you are in the cabal don't bet on
>> > getting anything changed.
>> Ah, conspiracy theories.

> You very well know what I am talking about...

	No, I really don't. I've hear this mess of innuendo about a
 cabal before, usually vague enough fud that it is hard to refuute

> The people in the project that have priviledged positions that other

	priviledged positions? What privilege? The honour of working
 harder than most people for absolutely no recognition?

> DD's can't replace even if they can do a better job. Those same

	If there was indeed someone doing a better job, they would
 find that they are now a in a position of privilege, to be
 vilified as a member of the cabal.

> people also seem to never communicate with anyone, except maybe
> other "cabal" members?

	Yep. More conspiracy theories.

Over the past ten years, for the first time, intelligence had become
socially correct for girls. Tom Wolfe, "Bonfire of the Vanities"