Re: debian-installer help wanted

In article <[🔎] 20040201035146.GB773@esgaroth.schmehl.info> you write:
>I got an old sparc clone on work to play with (Hey, that's my first non-x86
>experience). If there is something to test, I like to test.

Ben Collins has been working on the backend, I've been trying to get
cd installs working, and Thomas Poindessous has been working on
netboot.

List of current bugs that need to be fixed:

227291
227852
227853
228399
228444
228518
228519

may need fixed
224669
227644

At the current time, I don't have any image ready for others to test.
(I burned three coasters today.)

Making sure the patches for the above bugs don't break any other
architecture and getting them commited would be helpful.

Nobody seems to be working of floppy booting right now.
--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html