Re: debian-installer help wanted

> 5. arm, s/390, sparc
>
>    These are our lagging architectures, and if d-i is to support
>    installing them for sarge, we need at least one person working on
>    each. Currently we have none.
>
>    hppa, m68k, and mipsel are a bit further along, but also need more
>    developers.

That's not true. I and one other person are working on sparc. I've been
busting my ass for several weeks getting SILO fixed up, and just
uploaded new 2.4.24 kernel images last night. Just because the work
isn't in d-i, doesn't mean no one is working on it. We needed the SILO
and kernel-image stuff done first.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/