Re: Bug triage for emacs20

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Jérôme Marant <jmarant@nerim.net> [2004-01-27 20:27]:

emacs20 has recently been removed from the archive, but there is a
large number of open bugs.  Can anyone who knows Emacs have a look to
see if they still apply to emacs21?  You can find all bugs at
http://bugs.debian.org/src:emacs20

Any volunteers?

Adrian Bunk has already started the job.

There's enough for more than one person.

The three ispell related bugs seem fixed:

38108: normal: emacs:
ispell-change-dictionary doesn't know current installed dictionaries

* Fixed in sarge new dictionaries-common system

64148: wishlist: emacs20:
unable to append a dictionary to ispell-dictionary-alist

* As seen in the bug mailbox, it is possible. I think it can be
  closed.

160991: normal: emacs20:
ispell uses /usr/dict/words instead of default dictionary

* I think this is also fixed in the new system at sarge, at least I
  could not reproduce it. Asked the bug submitter for feedback.

--
Agustin