Re: Re: w3m -> standard, lynx -> optional

  Hello,

  interesting. Well, w3m uses colors to distinguish buttons and headings
etc. (E)Links instead uses colors as was specified in the document
(therefore, the page looks more like the author intended). Both has its
benefits I suppose. You can already disable document colors in ELinks, I
suppose I could add the w3m-style coloring support if there was a demand
for it. (I didn't receive any suggestion that people want it yet.)

  Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.