Re: taking over elm-me+

* Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> [2004-01-26 16:37]:
> > Has she tried mutt? I know that MUA choice is quite personal, but as a
> > former elm-me+ user, mutt is a really nice continuation.
>
> I installed it for her a while back but she still seems to be using elm.
> Probably for the same reason I still use pine i.e. sheer inertia.

To be honest, after reading this thread, I'm leaning towards just
removing elm-me+.  If your wife really wants to continue using it, you
can just keep the old .deb around.  I switched to Mutt in 1996, so I
didn't follow elm-me*, but I thought it had been dead for quite a
while, so keeping it in Debian probably doesn't make much sense.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com