Re: Uploads to ftp-master not working - connectivity?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:55:10AM +0000, Colin Watson scribbled:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:21:48AM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> >   Since last night I'm unable to upload anything to ftp-master via
> > anonymous ftp. dput reports an error uploading the .dsc file, dupload
> > says it couldn't create a file. I uploaded my package to the UK upload
> > queue, but it seems it never got accepted.
>
> Hm. I made three uploads to ftp-master earlier today and they all worked
> fine ...
Well, I've just tried uploading with ncftp. The upload starts fine, but
after uploading a few kb, it slows down to a halt and then times out. I'm
uploading from a cogent-connected machine, can anyone connected through them
check whether they have such a problem as well?

thanks,

marek