Re: looking for a Debian developer or consultant in Jarkarta, Indonesia

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 06:04:57PM +0100, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> To install a server we need a Debian developer or consultant in our
> Jakarta, Indonesia office for a 1 or 2 day mission.
>
> Please contact me off-list.

I know I'm 10 days late on this but I figured I'd point it out for the
benefit of other people on the list.

There is a list, debian-consultants@lists.debian.org, that is set up
for exactly this type of post but gets relatively little use. These
types of messages would be more appropriated directed to that list.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill