Re: Rejection of patches -- Libtool1.4 deprecation

Scripsit Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com>

> After careful consideration, I've decided to no longer apply feature
> enhancements to the libtool1.4 package.  Software requiring support for
> these, and any other new architectures, should use the Debian 'libtool'
> package.

As I seem to have been the most vocal opponent to the outright removal
of libtool1.4, I'd like to state for the record that I find this
resolution sensible and acceptable. Thanks.

--
Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."