Re: wishlist, Re: packages.debian.org lives again

Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> just another wishlist:
>
> rewrite http://packages.debian.org/distro/section/packagename.html as
> http://packages.debian.org/distro/section/packagename since there are many links
> on the web site (e.g. the bottom link pointing to listarchives at
> lists.debian.org) that are broken. Eventually fix every such link in the whole
> webwml.

They exist, they just pointed to the wrong direction, copied over from
the testing installation.  fixed already.  However, as Josip pointed
already pointed out, content negotiation is smarter and should be used
instead.  These links only exist for compatibility to older pages.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."