Help with weird build bug #227076 on hppa (empty templates file)

Hello,

after investigating #227076 with the submitter we came to the conclusion
that there is or was a problem with the build tools on hppa.

While the templates in courier-base_0.42.2-10_i386.deb is fine, the one
in courier-base_0.42.2-10_hppa.deb is empty and caused the failed install.

My question: to which package should I reassign this bug and with what
priority ?

With regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team