Re: Attempted sarge status report -- 2004/01/04

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 02:55:21PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> * mips: Status unknown.  Again, I think someone is working on this, but
> I can't remember who.
Thiemo Seufer worked on this, I don't know how much of his patches have
been merged back yet.
> * mipsel: Status unknown.  Again, I think someone is working on this,
> but I can't remember who.
I think Karsten Merker and Thiemo worked on this.

> Mips kernel upgrade path
> Was this solved by the glibc people?  I'm unclear on this point.
We need a (trivially) fixed kernel image that people can install for a
clean upgrade path. I'd do this for our 2.4.22 packages but mipsel is
still stuck on 2.4.19 which we'll have to resolve first.
Cheers,
 -- Guido