Re: Removal of libtool1.4

Scripsit Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net>

> But it is clear that this particular upstream author would reject a
> patch that upgraded his configure.in to 2.5x.  I assume that there
> are other authors out there who feel like him.

In the interests of truth, the author of the page I referenced wrote
to me privately (apparently he has problems posting to d-l directly)
and said that he does try to make his configure.in's compatible with
2.5x as well as 2.13. I stand corrected - what made 2.5x (for some
unknown x) give me trouble when I tried it half a year ago we'll
probably never find out.

--
Henning Makholm                                           "Børge råbte: Åh!"