Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

Thomas Hood wrote:

> Even if you decide to delete all the links in runlevels 1-5
> you still probably want to have symlinks in 0 and 6 so that the
> service gets stopped on shutdown.

I think it would be very nice to have some minimal policy in the runlevels
rather than just making them all the same. There are enough other runlevels
that I think something like Redhat has (3 multiuser and 5 X login) would be
nice. Also, I have a question. With the current setup for kdm, it doesn't
appear that the login to console works properly. Does this depend on the
kdm being started from inittab?

wt
--
Warren Turkal