Re: double mails [was: Should a package own /etc/printcap?]

Hi!

On 2004-01-02  7:47 +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> I've recently taken over maintenance of the lprngtool package, and I'm
> trying to fix up some of it's longstanding bugs as well as sort out a new
> upstream release.

Am I the only one who gets mails from the Debian MLs and the BTS two
(or even more) times? Or do I heavily suffer from déjà vu effects? :-)

I just want to make sure that the fault is not on my end of the mailer
chain.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org