Re: how to do delayed uploads

Hi!

On 2004-01-13 13:48 -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 02:55:31PM +0100, Torsten Werner wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > AFAIK ftp-master cannot accessed with ssh at the moment. How can I do a
> > delayed upload? Is there a special upload queue somewhere?
>
> Huh.  No one replied to this?

Certainly because noone knew how to do that.

> I don't think it's possible at present.

Since the 0-day NMU period is over, a normal DELAYED/7 NMU could still
be "emulated" by preparing an updated package, informing the
maintainer about that and do a normal upload on day n+7. Does anybody
see any problem with this approach?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org