Re: Checking Release.gpg

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> >       * COULDN'T CHECK SIGNATURE BY KEYID: 2DB1C72530B34DD5
> >       * NO VALID SIGNATURE
>
> Did you try apt 0.6 from experimental?
Ahem, no.  I'm not really a fan of experimental and as you have seen
I'm mirroring testing.  If the documentation is only valid for
experimental it should be noted anywhere.

Kind regards

          Andreas (who is currently fighting against the only
                   serious bug since years which has the very stupid
                   effect that "sometimes / mostly" fonts are
                   displayed black on black in X-applications
                   like Galeon, Firebird, Sawfish title bar
                   after installing a set of unstable packages :-(((((( )