Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:20:41 -0200
From: "geremias.4" <geremias.4@globo.com>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: I  owuld like to  work it out

Dear Sir,
After having installed debian 3.0 on my pc tonight, I found out that
debian did not recognize my video card which is GeForce4 MX-440, even
having tried both resolutions 1024x768 and 800x640 24 bits or 16 bits
has been entirely in vain. Thus, I would like you to help me, in order
to know how could I work it out. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your
response as soon as possible, and thanks a lot for your understanding.