Re: [zope] Zope packaging policy

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Terry Hancock wrote:

> Thus, according to the policy as written, I am NOT ALLOWED to include
> a "tests" directory in my product (quite in conflict with existing "best practice")
> and I am NOT ALLOWED to quote the full ZPL license in my packaging
> process. The footnotes under the "tests" question don't make any sense as
> written, for example, since they explicitly say that you may include a directory
I have to admit that I havn't read this document for a long time
and currently do not have the time to do so.  But IMHO the right
way to go is to run all possible tests in the postinst.  That's
why I packaged the TestCase tool recently and I guess that it will
reach the archive soon.

Kind regards

          Andreas.