Re: And next name after Sarge? or PROPOSAL for Codenames' election

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 11:27:00AM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > >     107     - Mrs. Potato Head
> > We used Potato already.
> We used potato (the name) = Mr. Potato Head (the character), which is
> different from Mrs. Potato Head (the character). The text is correct.

Well, in some languages it's common to add an "e" suffix to form the
feminine variant of a word...

Cheers,
aj

(The only question is, could we get the crucial Dan Quayle endorsement?)

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004