Re: Announcing type-handling
- To: Nano Nano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Announcing type-handling
- From: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:45:50 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20040105134550.GA8330@aragorn>
- In-reply-to: <20040101010047.GA5787@comcast.net>
- References: <20031229125337.GA8386@aragorn> <email@example.com> <20031229215742.GC1222@aragorn> <20031230120345.GA30063@cloud.net.au> <20031230175250.GB1838@aragorn> <20031230235418.GC6037@cloud.net.au> <20031231144900.GB31679@aragorn> <20040101005844.GA5444@cloud.net.au> <20040101010047.GA5787@comcast.net>
On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 05:00:47PM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
> I still don't know what the hell it *does*.
I'm aware it's not as clearly explained as it should be. If you still have
questions please ask them in this list and I'll be happy to sort them out.
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)