Re: Water and Fire (was: MIA, Incompetent and holiday-loving maintainers)

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 08:20:22PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Not necessarily.  The DAM made a "MIA check" [1] a while ago (pinged
> developers without packages in the archive) and then retired accounts.
> What I do and this plays together very well -- I orphan packages, and
> then the DAM looks for developers who have not had any packages for a
> while and finds those whose packages were previously orphaned.  (Have
> you read gluck:~tbm/mia.pdf?  This is described there.)
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00006.html

Hi,

	On a similar note... We recently disabled all accounts, and
asked people to get a new password. Are there any number available as
to the number of people who haven't requested a new password yet?

	I realise some people probably haven't done so because of
holidays or GPG key problems, but it should still be an interesting
rough figure.

	Cheers,

Pasc