Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 12:10:28PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Are you going to pay for all those smartcards plus their readers?
> Including any smartcards for possible future DD's?
>
> If not, I suggest we forget about this, as it won't be feasible.

I don't think the USB models cost that much (maybe $50-$100 ea. in
bulk).  My badge at Microsoft was my smart card.  The devs themselves
could pay part of the cost, with perhaps partial donations from a
corporate sponsor.  I think even a college student could find $50 for
this.

The other guys suggestion about RSA tokens was better.  I think they are
probably only $15-$25, because they don't connect to your PC.

Anyway, feel free to forget about it.  It was just a suggestion.