Re: Source only uploads? -- Survey evaluation

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 02:41, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Source only uploads were afaik disabled because the uploaded source
> would just disapear and never enter the archive afaik. It was just
> easier to block them than to fix the archive scripts I guess.

Just trying it (for fun, see package "spass" ;-), I didn't encounter any
problems. Wolfgang [1] could reproduce it (see the packages pages when
they are up again), but it was disabled some day afterwards.

bye,
  Roland

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200310/msg01226.html