Re: Demudi.org

>>>>> "t" == Tom  <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net> writes:

    t> One of the "flavors" linked to on
    t> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-nonprofit/ is www.demudi.org
    t> --

    t> which is running IIS on Windows 2000!

demudi.org is a round-robin record.  I'm currently checking this issue
- I'll remove that record from the DNS zone once I understand who it
actually points to.

For the record, work on DeMuDi (in the context of the AGNULA project)
has moved to www.agnula.org, as far as the web site is concerned, and
devel.agnula.org, as far as packaging/graphics/documentation work is
concerned.

bye,

andrea
--