Re: Demudi.org

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 18:31, Tom wrote:
> One of the "flavors" linked to on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-nonprofit/ is www.demudi.org --
>
> which is running IIS on Windows 2000!
>
> I bet if you said it you'd say it was ironic, but since I said it you'll
> grandstand about how things are like that :-)

I was under the (possibly incorrect) impression that demudi had kind of
"merged" with its upstream parent organisation, and debian-multimedia
(which I am on) was kind of moving forward on the implementation. On the
other hand, the traffic on -mm is quite low...

cheers
zen

--
Debian Enterprise: A Custom Debian Distribution: http://debian-enterprise.org/