[custom] Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Well, since I don't see the [custom] tag very often here, I can imagine
> that we're not ready for creating a new mailing list.  We could just
> start using the [custom] tag here, and when we see that debian-devel gets
> flooded with [custom] tags, then it will be clear we need a separate
> mailing list.
IMHO, the problem is that people just do not use the [custom] tag where
it should be used and blur debian-devel.

> And there's the wiki at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?CustomDebian:
> this long thread contains a lot of useful juice that definitely wants to
> land there.
Definitely.
And as I said: Storing those threads in an extra mailing list archive
would make things easier.

Kind regards

        Andreas.