Re: Custom Debian Distributions (was: Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?))

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Besides release timetables (which I think will become much less
I think currently the main problem is release timetable which is relevant
for those projects who try to support desktop. (It is not my personal opinion
that our release cycle is to long but I regard this as the reason that we
find so many derivatives.)
> significant once the new installer is done),
This would be great. :)

Kind regards

         Andreas.