Re: Quote: Debian and Democracy at Advocato.org

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 09:37:39AM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Whether there were other potential "5th sponsors" that were dissuaded,
> I couldn't say.

I considered it, as the first indications I recieved (from going through
mailing list archives) was that he was no more abrasive than others on the
lists, and he appeared to do reasonable work.  However, he hung himself by
running around everywhere he could find screaming about how unjust it was,
and also by ignoring the good-faith offer made on debian-qa@.

Basically, Eray (not like you're listening) you did yourself in on this one,
no mythical cabal quashed your application.

- Matt