Re: Quote: Debian and Democracy at Advocato.org

Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com> writes:

> I think this should be clearly discussed.
> Original link at:
> http://www.advogato.org/article/716.html
>
> <QUOTE>
> Debian and Democracy
> Posted 7 Oct 2003 by exa (Master)
>
> me "you need to get 5 sponsors blah blah" I found 4, but they scared out
> every 5th one! I was at a later time told that it was a way of rejecting

I will admit I was one of the four sponsors, based on my theory that
the best way to make someone be nice, is to be nice to them, as what
goes around comes around.  Golden rule and all that.

In retrospect, perhaps that technique has not been entirely successful.

Anyway, I'd like to publically say no one ever tried to "scare me out"
or any B.S. like that.  I find that claim Very Very Hard to believe.