Re: Language extensions in programs under /usr/bin

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 05:57:42PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > That would not be a problem, as no other program imports ask.py...
>
>   Are you confident that no other program will ever want to "import ask"?

Yes. "ask.py" is just the main executable. It imports all the other modules
(which have the .py extension and should be in /usr/lib/ask or something).

Regards,
Paga

--
Marco Paganini          | UNIX / Linux / Networking
paganini@paganini.net   | PGP: http://www.paganini.net/pgp/