Re: developers Japanese and Chinese names' original characters

On Saturday 04 October 2003 02:25, Glenn Maynard wrote:
[...]
> I do think having a list of native DD names would be novel, at least,
> but it would have to be manually maintained.

Perhaps have DDs just put their name in original form in the changelog.Debian?
(Ok, I would want the romanized version in parenthesis, too, since the
majority of DDs still can't read japanese/chinese/korean/...

Does the changelog format allow for this?

cheers
-- vbi

--
It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be
unhappy.