Looking for a maintainer for pyslsk

I'm seeking for someone who'd be willing to maintain pyslsk package in
debian. It's a p2p client for Soulseek filesharing network (which is great
for finding obscure music), written in Python/wxPython. It was maintained
by Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org), but recently he replaced pyslsk
with a dummy package that makes a switch to nicotine, a pyslsk sort-of
fork, which has a gtk2 interface and a number of additional features. I
believe both programs should be available, for these reasons:

1) choice is good
2) nicotine's UI is noticeably less responsive than pyslsk's UI
3) nicotine isn't as mature yet; many users are reporting freeze problems
with the UI in particular

pyslsk is currently in maintenance mode, which means that I'm only doing
bugfixes and protocol compatibility fixes, so maintaining the package
should not take a lot of time. If you're interested, drop me and Joss a
note. Thanks!

--
Alexander

Homepage: http://www.sensi.org/~ak/