Re: Where are we now? (Was: Bits from the RM)

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 05:57, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> So "Where are we now?"  Having played with d-i some and kept a watchful
> eye on the release-critical list, I guess we're currently at the
> "September 15th" dateline which puts us roughly 14 days behind schedule.

And I havent even started work on the new release notes yet. This should
be fun though. I'm planning to only support upgrades from potato and
woody. So that means i can remove all the cruft about upgrading from
pre-potato systems. Woohoo! And as aptitude is kinda useable it might
well replace dselect as the recommended method.

Expect a RFC to d-d-a soon regarding release notes.

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob Bradford <rob@debianplanet.org>