RE: IMPORTANT: your message to html-tidy

Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Steve Lamb wrote:
> >     Wow, makes you wonder how the Taiwanese would send email to
> > each other!
>
> I don't remember anybody here advocating the use of taiwan.blackholes.us.

Sorry, I have to take that one back.  I just checked Craig Sanders' original mail and found that he indeed uses the taiwan.blackholes.us blacklist.  *This* list (along with the other blackholes.us lists) is definitely NOT what I consider a well-designed anti-spam DNS RBL.