Re: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

I demand that Branden Robinson may or may not have written...

> On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 11:02:09AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
>> It wan't asking for help, it was asking that we change the way we do
>> things for their minor benefit.

>> Thinking that the world revolves around yourself is a serious attitude
>> problem, and not something that we want to pander to.

> Precisely.  As all right-thinking people know, the world revolves around
> *me*.

Not possible. You'd have to be made of compact matter, and I'm quite sure
that somebody would have noticed the gravitational effects by now... ;-)

--
| Darren Salt   | nr. Ashington, | linux (or ds) at
| woody, sarge, | Northumberland | youmustbejoking
| RISC OS       | Toon Army      | demon co uk
|   Oh, sarge too...

As the dyslexic Jedi said, "Sith happens."