Re: can't update pbuilder to unstable

Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> writes:

> It is probably worth noting that I never modified the
> file in question: /etc/pam.d/other
>
> Is there anything I can do to update this pbuilder chroot?

For what it's worth, I wound up rebuilding my sid pbuilder chroot from
scratch.  (with pbuilder create)  However, first I needed to upgrade
my copy of debootstrap (to a version I compiled on sarge, since that's
what I'm running myself).

If you also happen to be running sarge (aka testing), you can get my
sarge backport of debootstrap 0.2.4 from:

http://www.snowplow.org/martin/debootstrap-sarge

The only changes from the real version are a bump backwards in version
number and a recompile to use the libc6 that's in sarge.