Re: Bug in cron postinst

Quoting Steve Greenland (steveg@moregruel.net):

> > That one is among the oldests "please switch to po-debconf" bugs filed
> > by the french translation team.
>
> I'm going to pull the debconf template completely and use the News file,
> which is the appropriate place for that note.

This is common these times and I understand the reasons. However, this
has one drawback : there is currently no way to handle l10n of
README.Debian or other files, so these notes will remain
untranslated....

For sarge+1, we definitely need a mechanisme for handling at least
README.Debian translations.....