Re: Accepted galeon 1.3.7.20030825-1 (i386 source)

Hi,

Georg Nikodym <georgn@somanetworks.com> writes:

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:28:40 -0400
> allanwind@lifeintegrity.com (Allan Wind) wrote:
>

> Indeed ;-)  I'm prepared to accept that this might be a local problem
> since I don't run all of the gnome tripe (I use pwm).  But galeon _does_
> cause gconfd to run which is from whence I thought this configuration
> info comes.  And yes, my keyboard shortcuts are most definitely set to
> Emacs.

In gnome2 there is also something called "gnome-settings-dameon". I
don't know exactly what it is used for, but at least the "theme"
preferences use it. (i.e. without gnome-settings-daemon running, all
applications are in the default theme, if gnome-settings-daemon runs,
the applications show my selected theme).

Might be worth a try.

Best regards,

Jaume

--
Please answer to the group/list. Don't CC me.