DebConf was Re: Cheap accomodation in Oslo

Hello

sorry for the cross-posting.

There is no update info about http://www.debconf.org/debconf3 and maybe
someone can give some status reports about talks proposals, etc.

I add a mail from Martin, maybe someone has some infos about this...

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:10:52PM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I think there's a great demand for really cheap accomodation in Oslo.
> I wondered if it wouldn't be possible to get a gym hall where we could
> sleep for free (similar to what we have at LinuxTag).

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
 Es fehlen Informationen der Inhaltsratgeberkonfiguration.