Qt3 Questions

Hello

I have a couple of questions about your Qt3 packages and the way you
currently handle things.

Why does libqt3-dev conflict with libqt3-mt-dev?

Why doesn't libqt3-headers depend on libqt3-compat-headers? You'll have
to do this to ensure the upgrade path (from woody to sarge). Just like
dpkg depends on dselect.

Why is the i18n stuff in their own package? What's the reason for all
these packages? Again, doesn't this make it difficult to assure a clean
upgrade path?

As a maintainer of a Qt3 application I would like to be notified when
you make changes that affects it. This was not the case when you added
the libqt3-compat-headers package and changed the QTDIR.

--
Peter Mathiasson, peter at mathiasson dot nu, http://www.mathiasson.nu
GPG Fingerprint: A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066 77F1 7FF5 C2E6 7BF2 F228