Re: Feature request for packages.d.o

	Would it not show you that there was an upgrade version if
you had the security.d.o line in your /etc/apt/sources.list? If you are
worried about having the latest security updates I would think having
the line in your sources.list would be the first thing I would do. Then
if apt-show-versions is checking the available packages the upgraded
security version should be listed and state that it is upgradable...

	Jeremy